Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Princess Party for Carly

Click to play Carly's Birthday Party
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!

As always Amber puts on big birthday parties for her kids. She always wants them to feel special on their birthdays and I'm pretty sure it worked. It was so cute the little girls came dressed up as their favorite Princesses, and they all looked adorable. Some how I got roped into dressing up like a Princess and having story time with the girls. Do my hair fancy and through a prom dress and tiara at me, and I'm your girl. We actually used the bridesmaid dresses from my wedding for our dresses. It was way fun, we all need more excuses to wear prom dresses.

8 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

saw the pics on Amber's blog. Looks like you guys had so much fun! You and Amber looked beautiful. Real life princesses! ;)

Lisha said...

What an amazing party! Looks like tons of work to me....only you and Amber could pull that off!:) Your birthday cake was so darling once again! HB Carly!

{Annie N.} said...

Thanks lish! I didn't make the cake Amber did.

Aleisha said...

How fun is that? That looks like a fun party. I loved the smile box. Cute.

jaesi said...

SOooo darling. every one of them!
But I especially loved Giselle!
What a dress!

Mindi said...

there is something about an updo that i always love and makes me feel like a princess--your hair looks fab. did you have your own personal hairdresser on set?
cute party, girls--

carly k said...

What a cute party! My favorite part was that Carly even had a wardrobe change halfway through. What a diva!

The Wallis Family said...

Annie, I loved the smile box. That made the pics even cuter. Thanks for being my Princess!