My new love is these cute little skins for cellphones. I got my replacement cell phone and it was a boring gray Razor. I wanted to spice it up and I had seen these skins on T-mobile.They have tons of cute patterns and prints. Cute huh? Sad the things that excite me. To check them out click
here. They have skins for Ipods, laptops and all kind of electronics. They are suppose to protect them from scratches too. :)
5 comments:
Cute! I should get one I drop my phone all the time so it has a million scratches. Plus everyone has the pink razor.
I need to buy one! I too have the ugly gray razor but it was free soo...can't complain.
i am a total sucka for that kind of crap...sign me up!
btw: love it.
I love that! I like that it is not covered in crystals...it's just nice and mellow! Good find!
That is way cute. Have you seen the skins were you download a picture and that is what the skin is. I know verizon has that option. On my next phone I am for sure doing the skin thing.
Post a Comment