Hi Annie, It was fun to go to dinner with you guys! I just want to give you the hugest compliment! You are soooo patient and such a loving mother! The way that you sweetly handled your little Hallie was so impressive and the way that you are with Luke in primary is so sweet! I just thought I should tell you that because sometimes as moms we only focus on what we are doing wrong and I just thought I should bring to your attention that you have a very special gift! Your kids are blessed to have a special sweet mom like you!
I can't freaking wait for this. My only thing is that I wish Edward was a little hotter but maybe watching the whole movie will help. Am I a freak or what?
8 comments:
I've been re reading the books trying to get ready for the new book and the new movie I am sooo excited!
I will for sure be at this one with you girls. I am planning the girls night out right now !!! Who is with me ?
I am sooo excited, a definite girls night for this baby. Sucks that we have to wait until December though!
That is so freaking awesome! CAN'T wait!
Can't wait to see it. I really wanted to chat with you at Westside the other day. I just couldn't get off my phone. It was fun to see you thoguh.
Hi Annie, It was fun to go to dinner with you guys! I just want to give you the hugest compliment! You are soooo patient and such a loving mother! The way that you sweetly handled your little Hallie was so impressive and the way that you are with Luke in primary is so sweet! I just thought I should tell you that because sometimes as moms we only focus on what we are doing wrong and I just thought I should bring to your attention that you have a very special gift! Your kids are blessed to have a special sweet mom like you!
I can't freaking wait for this. My only thing is that I wish Edward was a little hotter but maybe watching the whole movie will help. Am I a freak or what?
Dana I agree Edward needs to be hotter. Maybe he'll grow on us in the movie. We will have to have a big girls night for this one.
Post a Comment