Sunday, June 29, 2008

Baby Max is here!


I know a lot of you know my cousin Rachel (Lundin) Larkin, so I thought I would post that she had her little guy Max Owen Larkin, born June 25th 1:12 pm. 6 lbs. and 14 oz. Mom and baby are doing fine. He was about 2 1/2 weeks early. He is darling...looks different that the other 3. Has a look of his own. I finally got to go see him and hold him yesterday. He has the prettiest coloring. It made me just a little baby hungry. I can cure that by visiting him and baby Dawson though right?

5 comments:

Malea Ellett said...

Oh!!! Congratulations to Rachel (who, needs to start a blog!) He's beautiful. Not fair that she had him so early! She is seriously the cutest pregnant person I've ever seen!

Mindi said...

yay for rachel!! i don't think it is genetically possible for her to produce ugly children.

Dalton Family said...

Hi! I found you through the grapevine. I love Rachel Her whole family is so beautiful! My blog is daltonfamfive.blogspot
-Jamie

Jami Hansen said...

Cute baby.. Rachel is my neighbor & I didn't know she had a her baby. I haven't seen any signs on her house. I need to call her..

Jen K said...

I'm a lame friend. I didn't call or stop by when I came down, but I have a really good excuse. I got totally sick last week. I went straight to the Instacare when I got to SG, but I still didn't feel very good all weekend and figured you wouldn't want to feel the same way. I was just thinking of you! For sure next time I come down we're getting together. It's been too long!