Monday- Deep clean laundry room
Tuesday- Organize and dejunk Masterb. Closet
Wednesday- Luke's room and closet + toy room (yikes)
Thursday- Hallie's room and closet
Friday- Deep kitchen and cabinets
BTW Still going strong on no Diet Coke or caffeine drinks. I had a major headache the first day but now it's all good. Just wish I had some energy.:)
8 comments:
Good luck with that! When you're done why dont you come on over to my house:)
Don't you think that at the end of each day you should reward yourself with an ice cold diet coke? Sorry I am a bad influence!!
Go Annie!! Can my house be next. I've tried talking Brett into get a house cleaner my best argument is the you've done it.
I'm impressed!! Maybe I should post some goals.
Hi Annie. I am your swap partner! I sent you an email, but I am not sure if I had the right address or not so I figured I would leave a comment just in case. I was wondering if you could email me a cute family picture...I need it for something for the swap! My email address is www.dustinandstaci@yahoo.com. Thanks!
id need a diet coke for all that :)
WOW! I hate the deep cleaning days! Good luck! Congrats on the diet coke. GO ANNIE!
You are much better than me. My goals--get out of bed----oh wait that is just one goal--maybe I should add something else--naah too much work! :)
Post a Comment