
To my man and our dads. My kids are so lucky to have him for a Father. He is the most hands on Dad, he loves to play with our kids take them fishing, camping, traveling and whatever else there is to do. If we could just take out the teasing he would be absolutely the best Dad ever! I couldn't have hoped for a better father for my kids.
In Primary today the kids colored a picture for their Dads, and we gave them a big cookie to give with it. Luke was so excited to give it to Chad. He waited after church holding the cookie {by this time the chocolate chips were totally melting} when Chad finally appeared he said " Happy Valentine's Day Dad!" you could tell he was so pleased with himself. It was cute.
Anyway Hope you have a great day! Love ya!
6 comments:
Luke is such a sweetheart!
I love your little family. I wish I knew Chad better, but from what I know, he seems like a fantastic Dad. Your trip to Colorado sure looked fun! Where did you get your new blog background? I love it!
Happy Father's Day Chad.. How was your trip Annie? It sounds like alot of fun. You have such a cute little family.
Hey Annie, sorry I was so late getting you the manual, I hope everthing went well! i have been having some bad pinched nerves in my neck and arm! So we missed today! I also am going to be out of town next sunday, so if you could do next week that would be awesome, and I will do the next two after that!Let me know, Thanks, Kelsi
that's the greatest picture of the chad and luke. why are luke's pants on??
thanks again annie for surviving our kids--you are AWESOME!!
That Luke is so cute!! Grace kept saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) Kids are the BEST
Post a Comment