After ten years of courting we are breaking up. No more "cancer coke" for Annie. Just the other day I got schooled by a 14 year old about how bad Diet Coke is for you, and that it causes cancer. Even more shame was put on me when he saw Hallie packing it around. That was the last straw. I've heard a bunch of bad things about it but wasn't too moved to ditch it. Lately I've been feeling pretty yucky and I think it is linked to the diet coke. I'm sure a lot of it is this heat, and supposedly caffeine makes you dehydrated. So we are calling it quits.
12 comments:
as i sit here chugging my 24 oz bottle.
good luck...
good luck - i hate the taste of cola luckily - although i also hate water. hmmm
you crack me up! good seeing you the other day!
i give it a week.
i am sorry that i cannot support you in your sobriety.
when you wanna fall off the wagon, give me a jingle.
Good Luck!! I've tried many times but, Brett won't let me. (I become really mean)
yay! You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can be boring like me!
good luck with that! It is the hardest thing to break up with! Worse than the men. :)
keep us updated --- please!
Good Luck on that one Annie! I think me and diet coke are forever good friends.
Good Luck on that one Annie! I think me and diet coke are forever good friends.
Good Luck on that one Annie! I think me and diet coke are forever good friends.
sorry, I know you wanted to read my comment a million times.
Post a Comment