Monday, June 16, 2008

So Cute!

Malea always does such an awesome job at taking pictures I had to show off a few. Trust me there are more cute ones. I couldn't decide so you get to see a bunch. I thought Malea was going to have her baby in the field while she was taking them. She was having contractions...what a trooper! Thanks again!

 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Aleisha said...

I love them. I saw some on Malea's photo blog. I seriously gotta get some done.

jaesi said...

Ahhhh I love em! cute kids, great photographer!

Kena said...

Very cute Annie! Hallie is getting so big!

Lisha said...

Wow! Once again, amazing! Hallie is so sweet and pretty! And Luke, what a handsome little guy! Thanks for the help on the blog background.:)

Jennie Minor said...

LOVE THEM! How cute! Love the dress Hallie is wearing!

Kate said...

very very cute!! (BTW I had to make Brett take pictures!!! so no advice for you)