Saturday, June 28, 2008

Veyo Pool


 

 

 

 

This is one of my favorite places to go and swim and eat of course. We had a blast up there yesterday {minus the thousand parent less kids there}. Unfortunately there was a school bus of kids up there.
I love that they have a shallow end for the kiddies. Hallie was loving it because she could walk around in it. She has been taking swim lessons and is getting a little too brave. She has learned so much from them. She was kicking and jumping in and as happy as could be. It was fun to take her around and play in the water. Luke is a fish too. We put a life jacket on him and he is all over the place. It's always nice to go with the cousins so everyone has a little buddy.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lisha said...

It's been sooooo long since I've been to Veyo Pool! Still looks awesome like it used to. I'm jealous!

jaesi said...

I could use a good Veyo pool experience.
Do they still have the bomb corn dogs there?
We are coming to town in Augustish....wanna go?

{Annie N.} said...

Jaesi-
Yes they still have "the bomb corn dogs" and of course I want to go with you.

Mindi said...

i still heart the veyo pool so much. i wish i could get my "peeps" to feel the same way, though. they think the food is too expensive (which it is, but it's numanums). hallie's swimsuit it darling

Jami Hansen said...

I love Veyo pool. I haven't been for awhile. So it was really busy? It looks like alot of fun.