Sunday, July 6, 2008

Click to play 4th of July 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

*Drag the match over to the firework to start the slideshow.

6 comments:

Mindi said...

darling slideshow, annie--i enjoyed it thoroughly and lived my crappy 4th of july instead thru yours which looked liked it ROCKED!! thanks, i needed that!

Lisha said...

That looked way fun! I'm jealous you get to do so much with family!

Jen K said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. We will definitely have to get together next time I come down which might be for the reunion if I can make it. You're going, right?

Riggs Rascals said...

o.k. I need to take some time to learn how to put all these cute things on mine! So darn cute!!!

*KaTiE cLoVeR* said...

hahaha
i was just waiting to see.... somebody.. *cough cough jared* in those pictures. and i saw him...er i mean that person! hahahaha i loved it. so cute annie (:

Dana said...

Cutest slide show ever! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!