Sunday, July 20, 2008

Memories..

I've seen this on a couple people's blogs and couldn't resist putting it on my own :)

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Can't wait to see what memories you have of me!

11 comments:

Aleisha said...

Annie,
All I know is that we had some way fun times at girls camp especially (like you said). I LOVED being with you and still do because you are so funny. I always laugh when I am with you. I love your sense of humor. It matches mine beautifully. ha ha ha Also, what was that class we shared with Malea in High School? I remember lots of good conversations and not a lot of working. hmmmmm
I am glad you did this post. It has been so fun for me to read mine. You'll love it.

Jennie Minor said...

Annie,
I have so many memories and most of them include you!
I loved when you taught me how to drive stick in your old car! I loved waiting with you and the girls at frost top waiting for a fight, and then you being in the car when the fight really began...I loved going to Cedar with you for the battle of the bell and driving around looking for Cedar girls that we could pick on and many MANY more!
I have known you for a long time, and you are a friend that I call just to say hi, laugh and cry to. Thanks for everything! You are great!

Mindi said...

i don't know why i can't think of any memories of you when you and meg were young.

am i retarded??

i will post a fav memory--i remember going to yours and the chad's wedding luncheon and i remember telling russ when we left that i don't think that i had ever seen a more beautiful bride.
really! (except for me, of course)

and i loved your flip flops

Krystal Trapnell said...

Okay, my memories are from WAY back. Fifth grade, I think. My ward was having a pool party at the city pool and my mom said I could invite a friend. I invited you. We spent our night going down the hydrotube, and stopping in the middle and walking back up. I distinctly remember going down and coming around the corner and you were standing there. We sure thought we were cool.

It's fun to reconnect all these years later!

brandee williams said...

Oh Annie - there are seriously sooooo many fun memories with you! The one that sticks out the most is sleeping in the Pulsar. Oh good times!

levilacyeaston said...

So many memories. I don't know if I can choose just one, so... Sundive concerts, hiking the caves, all the long days at Christensens, many many sleepovers, rocking out to Merrill Bainbridge, switching the Jetta for the Mazda. So fun and so many more. I miss you!

Jen K said...

Where to begin... Here's a few. Remember when we rode home with Kaylynn from your ward activity in SLC? Scary! Remember: counting roadkill on our many trips to Roosevelt, reading The Work & the Glory, going to Kena's cabin in Pine Valley, going to Newport, doing drive bys, watching the goats faint. You were practically a member of the fam. Why else would we name a goat after you?

Malea Ellett said...

OH, Annie, i love you!! And I have sooo many super fun memories of you. hmmm, I remember when we were 16, you had a buger, and you had me pull over so you could wipe it on the curb because I had nothing for you to use! Lots of memories just hanging out in the loft at your house, laughing, farting etc... YOu are one of the only people that can make me laugh SO FREAKIN' HARD!!! I could go on and on! You are just so fun to be with! & such an awesome friend! Love ya!!!

Lisha said...

What a cool idea. I too have a lot of memories with you. Most of the ones I can remember the best come from crazy sleepovers whether at Debbies, Pine Valley, or wherever. It's true what everyone says, you made every situation fun!! The life of the party!:)
I'm glad you are having such a fun summer! Your pictures are so fun! Sorry I didn't get a chance to see you when I was in SG. I guess I will see you at the reunion!:) BTW, your scrapbook pages are really cute on Smilebox. Have you ever printed any of them?

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

let's see ... making video's of 90210, putting your bird in the microwave {yikes}, playing on the red hill & i think we even had a birthday party for you at my house - swimming? fun stuff

Mike and Debbie said...

Oh Annie my dear....Girls club, Havasupai, snowboarding, good times at the Turner home, me driving up to Battle of the bell with you, Jennie, Laurie, and Malea all shouting at cedar girls (which MUST have seemed really tough coming from a van.), sitting in a back seat with you watching Keri and Crystal get the crap beat out of them, standing outside of Jordan's truck getting a policeman's flashlight shined in our eyes!! I could go on! You are the best and miss you a ton!!!