![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
On our drive to Vegas on Tuesday we got tangled up in a police car chase. That was Scary! We passed a guy on the highway with a white cloth stuffed in his mouth. About 20 minutes later I was passing a diesel and I saw him coming up on my really fast. I thought for sure he was going to hit me or the diesel. He passed the diesel on the right side in the emergency lane going a 100+ . We were freaking out. Then police came behind us and at us and stopped the traffic while they ran him off the road. While we were stopped we were nervous that we were going to get shot or something. After they got him out of his car and hand cuffed him they let us pass. Anybody know what that was about? It was tuesday around 1 ish by Glendale Nevada. We came up with all kind of scenarios but the white cloth in his mouth is throwing us through a loop.

3 comments:
how scary! I can just see you guys on the side of the road. love the pics looks like everyone had fun. and the pool is AMAZING!
That is just freaky! I am glad you survived.
That is scary!!! But it looks like you had a really good time. Your mom is a great fun Grandma.
Post a Comment