Sunday, August 31, 2008

Journal

Lately I've been thinking how I don't want to forget all the cute little things my kids do and say, and since this is pretty much my journal I want to start putting more of that stuff on the blog. So sorry if you get bored with it but, it's more for me.




Funny things Luke has said recently :




{Luke talking to Hallie} " What are you doing Mr.Baby? Get back here."




{Luke talking to me about Hallie, while hugging her} " Mom I just love her . Then about 5 minutes later " I'm just too tired to love her anymore."


He pretends like he is a dog. It cracks me up he barks and carries things in his mouth.


He is so lovey and huggy.. I know this won't last long so gotta take advantage.


He always wants to help me bake. Especially if I am using a hand mixer.




Hallie talks but she can't say a whole lot. So the things that I love in this stage are how when she wants something out of her reach she grabs at it and makes a cute little grunting noise {Even if she is 5 ft away for the object}.




*When she wants something and I'm trying to figure out what it is she laughs when I finally say that thing that she wants.




* She grabs your face when she is talking to you so she can make eye contact.



* She insist on carrying her diaper to the trash every time I change her.


* She has a little hop in her step when she walks...so cute

It makes me sad how fast they grow up!






7 comments:

Lisha said...

I liked your journaling. Good idea. I think it's fun to read about other people's kids. I had to laugh because Kason is always the dog at our house and Aubrey feeds him when he barks and pulls him around the house with a leash. That's one of their favorite things to do.:)

Abby said...

how funny! Your kids are so cute... good to see you and heather on sunday... I LOVE your profile song choice! I love jason... HOpe grandpa's doing good today..

jaesi said...

time for another.....kid that is...

do you want to get together on Thursday?

Jennie Minor said...

they are so cute! Good idea about the journal....may have to copy you!

Jami Hansen said...

Good Idea! Send Luke over to my house to make some sugar cookies. He looks like he is doing a good job. Cute kids...

Jami Hansen said...

Good Idea! Send Luke over to my house to make some sugar cookies. He looks like he is doing a good job. Cute kids...

Heather B said...

I liked your journaling too. Also, I hope some of the new shows are good...I recorded half of the Mark Paul Gossaler one...have to check that out. And all the other ones you mentioned.