Friday, August 1, 2008

A few things that put a smile on my face...

I wish I was this easily entertained.


This isn't the first time I've found these two napping like this. Chad totally sleeps through Luke getting situated
 
Hallie and Carly enjoying a movie...
 
I just thought this was sweet.
 
Hallie wishing for a diaper change...bad sign when it falls down by itself...
 
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

hilarious! Love the pic of Chad and Luke! And Hallie is so funny! Love her big eyes! Come visit me soon!!!

Aleisha said...

I love that picture of Luke and Daddy napping. Only a man can sleep with a little boys feet in his face. ha ha ha

Lesley said...

Okay that picture with your husband sleeping is priceless. I love it.

Kena said...

Cute pics Annie! I'm SO sorry to hear about Maesi's cake, what a depressing thing to happen after all the work!

jaesi said...

these are only like the BEST pictures ever.
sooo funny.
I laughed hard.

Jami Hansen said...

Cute pictures. You've got such cute kids. Cute picture of hubby. Dan sleeps through anything w/ kids. Wish I could...

Lisha said...

Great pictures! Your kids are hilarious!

Heather B said...

The pictures of the "feet in face" nap and Hallie's diaper made me laugh, those are great.