Luke and his little buddies Ashlynn, Maesi, & Carly It was a big day for Luke today, he was so excited to go to school. When I was getting him dressed and taking pictures he said "Ok where's my school bus?" I tried to explain that they don't have those for preschool and he still kept saying I'm going to ride the bus to school. Other than the disappointment that there was no bus, he loved his new school. He didn't want to leave because they had a train he wanted to play with.
7 comments:
He is such a cutie !!! Congrats Luke ! He is quite the lady's man with all his girlies !!!
How fun! Brylee wants to know why she can't ride the bus too.
What a darling boy Luke is! You and Chad make cute babies! You need to have more!
preschool!! i can't believe he and carly are that old.. so fun!! and you kids are so dang cute!
your kids are adorable!
Luke looks so cute! I can't believe that he is in pre school already! WOW!
Yeah for preschool! It was fun to see him at the park. He is such a cute little boy!
Post a Comment