Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Girl's Soccer Game








We had a fun and hilarious soccer game. There was a lot of slipping and tripping. There was a rare cloud burst a few hours before the game that made the grass slippery. Or just more interesting. We ended up playing 3 on 3. We had to recruit Holly Wilkinson to play so we would have enough. What happened to you girls that were coming? You totally missed out! We had such a good time, we might try having games once or twice a month. So if your interested in playing leave me a comment.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

YEAH! I am so sad I missed it - I am still stuck in Idaho Falls. Let's plan another game & I will be there.

brandee williams said...

That was so much fun! I forgot how much I like soccer. I love watching my kids play, but playing ourselves was a blast! We really need to do it more often.

Mindi said...

i was hoping you ladies would wear super short running singlets and tube tops. what gives?

y'all look awesome!

Joellen said...

you all look very athletic.
don't forget shoe party thurs. 6-8 my house.

russandkatie said...

I'm interested! Oh wait I live in Phoenix, dang it!

Kena said...

I am so sorry I missed it! I've got to figure out why I don't get LAC invites anymore.

levilacyeaston said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun. Next time you play I really want to come if you need another player. I am so out of shape and I haven't played forever but I think it would be a blast.