Things are getting spokey around our house. We are loving the glow in the dark PJs. My younger bro. Greg saw these two and was bummed that the Gap didn't make these in adult size.
We went to Fry's Fruit Market and the kids had to have pumkins. Luke said the are for his Halloween costume party. The two of them have been fighting over the pumpkins since we brought them home. We can't wait for Halloween!

9 comments:
So cute! My boys have the same pj's and I love em'. I just wish the pink ones came in newborn size! I'm glad to see someone else's family is as excited for Halloween as me! Love the pics BTW, how do you do the color fading thing?
I love these jams. Jen bought the same ones for my kids that they just love them!
How cute. I can't wait to decorate for Halloween! So fun.
Hey Zumba friend! You will never believe this but I always remember that it is your birthday on September 22nd...I'll be honest I bounce back from the 21st to the 22nd...but for some reason I have always remembered that from back in our 9th ward gang days!
But when I saw your link on Aleisha's site...I had to stop by and say "Hi"!
I love those pajamas too. Brylee called me one day and asked me if i would buy them for her and Danny (I think her mom had something to do with it). Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I will do a proper shout out to you on my blog tonight, but I hope you have a great day! I can't believe how old we are getting.
Happy Birthday Annie! It was good to talk to you today. I'm glad you are having a good day. Enjoy going out to dinner tonight! Love you! Oh, and super cute pj's. We might have to go get some for our two kiddos as well.
Happy Birthday Annie!! Hope you had a good one today! I love the kids pjs.. so fun!
Happy Birthday Annie! We love you!
Happy Birthday Annie! I love the pajamas. I'm getting so excited for Halloween. I have so much fun trying to put together the family costumes. Fun. I hope you had a great b-day. Cute kids.
Post a Comment