
It is Debbie's birthday today! Happy happy! Wish I could
come visit you in Germany! Maybe we'll strike it rich
before you move, and I'll fly out. :) Yeah right.
Oh how I miss my Debbie. Summer is time that I especially do.
Lakeey Wakee. Rachel Ence and I were just talking about this
particular Lake Powell trip. SO fun! Good times with Debbie.
Come home and lets go wake boarding! I still can't believe your
Dad trusted us with the boat by ourselves. Anyway I hope you
are having a fabulous day!
Here are a few of my favorite things about the birthday girl:
Her laugh is contagious. She always cheers me up. She is very funny.
She gets along with everyone. She is very considerate. She is kicked back.
Every time she comes to visit we have the best time!
Oh and one more thing....remember how we ran out of gas on the way home
from LP? Yeah thanks to Jay (Winward) we had to hitch hike to get gas.
{Crap my mom won't be able to sleep to night knowing that I hitch hiked}


3 comments:
Happiest of birthday wishes to you Debbie! You know how much I love you. You rock!
Thanks Dearies! Love the lake trash pics!! I miss summer fun too!! Even if it takes me until I'm 70 to move near you all....we'll still go wakeboarding!!
Happy Birthday Debbie! We missed you at the reunion. If Annie strikes it rich, I'm coming with her to visit you.
Post a Comment