Saturday, September 13, 2008

Our fun weekend...



Luke's dream come true! Today we happened upon this train. Luke was so excited we had to stop and watch it pass.
We went up to Chad & Bill's hunting spot at Indian Peaks to get the trailer, since they are done hunting up there. We had so much fun! We went on a four wheeler ride in the mountains and it was so pretty. I saw the first signs of fall. The leaves were turning and the air was nice and somewhat cool. It got me even more excited for fall (which I didn't think was possible). We saw a lot of elk, deer and a small pack of wild horses. It was so neat I've never seen wild horses. The kids loved it! After dinner Chad and I went out to call elk. It took as a while to call one. When we finally did we stood there hiding in the trees listening to it bugal it was awesome. I started to get a little scared knowing how big those things are but thankfully it didn't get to close.

Bill's Elk

Michael, Jared, Bill & Christina (who looks that cute when they are hunting?)

3 comments:

Malea Ellett said...

Holy crap that is huge! I'm going to have to show Brandon when he gets home! And way cute picture of Luky!!

Riggs Rascals said...

That is awesome! I'm glad you went calling with Chad. I haven't even done that!!

*KaTiE cLoVeR* said...

hey look! its jared! hahah (: