Saturday, October 25, 2008

Thriller

We went to Thriller last night. It was awesome. If you have time to make it before Halloween just do it! The little zombies walking around were freaky as you can see. I saw one chasing this kid and I thought he was going to cry. CREEPERS!

5 comments:

jaesi said...

I LOVE THRILLER!!!
I remember just laughing my head off at the zombies before the show....
how do they stay in character so well? I wouldnt be able to....

Meladie said...

Oh my heck we were at Thriller last night too! (Sat. night?) I'll be honest...I didn't really LOVE it. Aughh, is that bad to say? I dunno, maybe my expectations were set too high or something cuz everyone told me how much they loved it. I LIKED it, but didn't LOVE it. I wish I would've seen ya. We're gonna have to plan something soon :)

Dana said...

I LOVE Thriller too! We are going Halloween night and I am so excited!

[BrookeO] said...

eh uh. not me!

Mindi said...

YYYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSHHHH!
we were there amongst you! how awesome was that??? i love it. almost so much i wet my pants