We were suppose to dress up like our favorite book character for our Scout Pack Night on Wednesday. So I called up my Aunt Laurie and she had this fabulous Care Bear costume, so I scampered over to borrow it. The kids got a kick out of it. I must say it was especially warm in it. After I picked it up I came home and put it on in the garage so I could scare my kids. I walked in and Hallie got a huge grin on and said "Mama?" she was not scared in the least, Chad was a little taken off guard and Luke wouldn't even look at me. He just ran to Chad and said "I don't want that bear". After that Hallie kept insisting that I put the costume back on so I had to hide it. She is a little obsessed with it but it does look pretty dang cute on her don't you think?
Friday, October 17, 2008
Care Bear Stare!
We were suppose to dress up like our favorite book character for our Scout Pack Night on Wednesday. So I called up my Aunt Laurie and she had this fabulous Care Bear costume, so I scampered over to borrow it. The kids got a kick out of it. I must say it was especially warm in it. After I picked it up I came home and put it on in the garage so I could scare my kids. I walked in and Hallie got a huge grin on and said "Mama?" she was not scared in the least, Chad was a little taken off guard and Luke wouldn't even look at me. He just ran to Chad and said "I don't want that bear". After that Hallie kept insisting that I put the costume back on so I had to hide it. She is a little obsessed with it but it does look pretty dang cute on her don't you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
you crack me up! i love your humor. No wonder our bros were such good friends!
Where in the crap did Laurie get that costume? That is great!
so funny! Love the costume. I can't believe that Laurie had that.
That's so funny that Halle wasn't scared (and that she knew it was you!) but Luke...not so sure- I totally would have thought it was the other way around.
I loved the carebears. What a cute costume. Ryker would probably freak. Hallie is so dang cute. So what are your kids dressing up as this year? Annie, you need to wear that costume & go trick or treating w/ the kids. You need to come to our ward trunk or treat.
Oh yah I also want to pinch that cute care bear's butt.
that is hilarious!
I miss spelled aunt. My aunt Laurie made this forever ago. Sweet huh?
I'm so glad you found our blog!! I, too, love this blogging thing...it's connected me with lots of old friends. I've often wondered what you've been up too, since I've only talked to you randomly that one time on your dad's phone in Costco :) That is funny we both married Chads...my Chad knows all about my first best friend that moved to St. George...I still remember lots of stories! We are living in Cedar city now, we've been here for about three years since we moved back. (We lived here before and then went up to SLC for graduate school for 2 yrs) We will be here forever, I think. We love it here. I love how you said your a stay at home mom who doesn't like to stay home...cuz that's EXACTLY me too! We'll have to plan a day and come down and hit the park or something...that would be fun. Your family is adorable and I love your blog, very cute! Keep in touch.
You have such a great personality. I loved the post, loved the costume and loved your little ones reactions
Saaweeeet costume! You should definitely wear it for Halloween!
Post a Comment