
Today is Amber's big day. She's kind of lucky in a way since her birthday is just a big celebration all day & she gets to wear a costume. :) Just wanted to wish her a happy one. Thanks for being such an awesome big sister and 2nd Mom to my kids! You are the best! Love ya!
5 comments:
Ahh, tell Amber Happy Birthday from me! I was always SO jealous that you had two of the COOLEST older sisters. Amber I'm sure hated us...remember always sneaking into her room to get her cabbage patch doll stuff...oh, and how we broke her...was it a laundry basket??? We set the phone in it like the phone had all the sudden fallen through it (I'm totally laughing right now!!) Good times! You're right, she's such an awesome big sister!
Happy Birthday Amber, thanks for being so good to Bode !!
HB Amber! Hope you had lots of fun on your birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AMBER!!! SHE IS AWESOME, YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE EACH OTHER!
HB Amber! She is GREAT!
Post a Comment