Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Two Words...


Flu Shots. These two cried for at least a half an hour after they got their shots. The sat on the couch and kept each other going. They would both finally stop and then they would look at each other and start crying again. Hope that baby holds the flu off. We all had the stomach flu two weeks ago, and I wanted to kill myself. Poor kids thought we were going to play at the Elementary School. (Yeah I noticed how dirty my couches are...I need to get on that)


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jami Hansen said...

Poor kids. I need to get my kids taken care of the flu shots. Hope you guys are feeling better.

jaesi said...

A cherry coke should do the trick....always works for me.
They are soooo cute...even when they scream.

Whitney and Chris said...

I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time, but I couldn't help but laugh when I read your post! Kids are so dang funny and yours are adorable!

Lesley said...

Oh my drama! Sounds like my little Maci. She draws everything out forever! I am still laughing about your pictures!

[BrookeO] said...

Ok I swear I don't check for a day and you have like 4 new posts. Cute mom, HB Erica, yeah for pumpkin patch and 4 wheelers - and your little kiddos, that kills me...did you video tape?!