Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ashlynn's Halloween Party

Last night we went to Ashlynn's Halloween Party. Her house was so dang cute I love her decorations and the food. I especially loved the candy smorgasbord. She had little sacks for us to fill up the candy with and we were all over it. What a blast! The costumes were awesome. Except mine I was suppose to be Hannah Montana, but I just looked like a hooker. Chad is my trashy boyfriend Rob or Joe Dirt take your pick. I'm bummed we didn't get a picture of the hostess with the mostest. Thanks for inviting us Ash!

This is Russ I mean Laverne giving that sassy lunch lady look.


Laverne & Beulah (aka Mindi)

Good ol' Neal & Megan


Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Aleisha said...

I love it Annie!!! That is hilarious. It looks like so much fun. I wish I could get my hubby to dress up. It sounds like lots of fun.

Aleisha said...

I love it Annie!!! That is hilarious. It looks like so much fun. I wish I could get my hubby to dress up. It sounds like lots of fun.

Heather B said...

You're way cuter than Hannah Montana! The sacks of candy sounds like a great idea too. How fun.

Megal said...

You are way hotter than any old hooker/Hannah Montana. You rocked that look and Chad looked like a natural.

Jennie Minor said...

LOVE IT! You guys are hilarious.

Meladie said...

You guys are HOT! Love the costumes...how'd you get the tats on Chad? Is it a shirt...they look almost real, so funny! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Jami Hansen said...

So did you guys win the best costume? Love the costumes. It looks like a really fun party.

Jami Hansen said...

Oh ya! Can I borrow your costume? You look hot!

Kena said...

Very cute Annie! I missed out.

[BrookeO] said...

Shut up!
I love this!!!

bows and more said...

look at you hotties! So FUN!

Hey I am doing a boutique this weekend and would love to have you come! Also if you can pass the word around for me I would appreciate it! Thanks!

~Holiday Boutique~
1224 S. River Road Suite A 105
*It is at the old Van Brocklyn Design in the
Remax building behind post office
Nov 7th-8th
Friday 3-7 pm
Sat. 10-2 pm
*I will be selling my hair accessories
there will also be vinyl lettering, pampered chef,
Handmade crafts and signs, Jewelry,
baked goods and more!
Grab a friend or two and
have a girls day/night out!
this is one you don't want to miss!
Hope to see you there!

Mindi said...

the chad's mullet was my favorite wig. you guys looked RADICAL. i think the white boots are a good look for you, annie.