
This first picture can tell you just how much fun we had trying to get my kids to cooperate. If I were Malea I would have thrown my camera up in the air and ran. We did end up getting a few good ones but I'm not going to show them since they are for our Christmas cards. I must say the ones of them by themselves turned out really cute. Malea always does such a good job. Check her website out if you are looking for a good photographer. Thanks again girlie hope we are still friends. :)




15 comments:
VERY NICE !!!
love them - candid is the best.
I LOVE YOUR KIDS! (and you of course....)
I so wish I could have Malea take our family pictures some time. I can't wait to see your Christmas cards. I'm sure they turned out awesome. Your kids are always cute!
It sounds like you girls did have a really fun trip. I need one of those. Cute pictures. You've got the cutest kids. I'm doing the same & it is so hard getting pictures. I want to just pull all my hair out.
annie your family is darling!
those pictures are about the cutest things ever! I love the one of Hallie and Luke on the truck. That is the sweetest! Malea is so good! She needs to take pictures for me.
LOVE them. i want malea to do mine, i just have been putting it off.
since JANUARY. i suck.
i can't wait to see the family!
Annie, your family is adorable! I love those pics of your kids! They are dolls. We're getting a family picture tomorrow...AHH, wish us luck! I've got 4 kiddos to try and get to cooperate! Should be lots of fun :)...we're wearing blue and green too, funny. I bet yours turned out great!
OH they are soooo cute!
Your kids are too cute!!
Love them! I wish I lived close so malea could take my fam's pics
Oh so cute. Could your little girl be any more beautiful?! Look at her big brown eyes and blonde hair...what a babe!
SOOOO cute!
Hey, it's Heather Burnett. Found your blog! Those are some great pictures. We need to get some done ASAP it's been forever.
Post a Comment