thoughts of a flighty woman
Holy Crap!!! That is so cute !!!! Love that girl!
Oh the hair battle. Ellie would be "stringy girl" all day long if I let her. It is a constant battle to even brush it. Keep on believing!
She's too cute, I love it!...and yea, if you figure out how to win "the hair battle" pleeease let me know!! My three girls are all anti-fixed-hair!
Im sure the dino was much obliged...She all the sudden looks so grown up! And beautiful....of course
that is so funny! the dino looks perfectly content--maybe that's what he needed all along.
she gets cuter every time I see her!
like i always say.... cutest girl EVER!! that is so funny i could see Kylee doing that in a year:)
Annie, you have such an adorable family!! It is fun to be able to get a climps of everyone elses lives. Your kids crack me up!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Holy Crap!!! That is so cute !!!! Love that girl!
Oh the hair battle. Ellie would be "stringy girl" all day long if I let her. It is a constant battle to even brush it. Keep on believing!
She's too cute, I love it!...and yea, if you figure out how to win "the hair battle" pleeease let me know!! My three girls are all anti-fixed-hair!
Im sure the dino was much obliged...
She all the sudden looks so grown up! And beautiful....of course
that is so funny! the dino looks perfectly content--maybe that's what he needed all along.
she gets cuter every time I see her!
like i always say.... cutest girl EVER!! that is so funny i could see Kylee doing that in a year:)
Annie, you have such an adorable family!! It is fun to be able to get a climps of everyone elses lives. Your kids crack me up!!
Post a Comment