Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Girls Trip


What a fun weekend. We had lots of laughs, lots of food, and lots of shopping. I probably shouldn't be putting these pictures on cause I look like such a dork but that's all I got. I forgot to bring my camera so I had to steal Brandee's pics.

I'm so glad we were able to pull it together and all head up to see Jen. It's very hard to plan something with five different families. Kena was suppose to come too but it didn't end up working. We were way sad that she couldn't be there. She is the life of the party. :( Next year girly! That is if Jen doesn't get married on us. We were excited we go to meet her man while we were up there. He just happened to be eating at PF Changs when we went to eat lunch there.

Well girls I'm glad to chalk up another fun memory with you guys especially Brandee all I'm going to say is "holyhannahmontana" wink wink.

2 comments:

Jen K said...

Seriously I haven't had that much fun in a long time! Wow, what a great weekend. Thanks for all your mad skills with the texting. We need to have another Girls Weekend soon.

Dana said...

I am so glad that you guys had such a great time. You guys are all so cute!