I hear ya on the difficult family picture. We probably won't even get a decent one for awhile now with three. The pyramid is cool, and I was noticing in the sibling pic that all three of you girls have the prettiest blue eyes!:)
cute fam. Who took these pictures?? Lets do the airplane after the crazienes of christmas. Merry Christmas. I miss not seeing you at scouts you missed a great round table tonight :)
6 comments:
radical pyramid - I should post some of the pyramids from 6th grade last day of school! awesome.
Suzie looks so different! I haven't seen her in years & years. Cute fam
Oh yeas - love your c-mas card - great photos & cute design.
I hear ya on the difficult family picture. We probably won't even get a decent one for awhile now with three. The pyramid is cool, and I was noticing in the sibling pic that all three of you girls have the prettiest blue eyes!:)
cute fam. Who took these pictures??
Lets do the airplane after the crazienes of christmas. Merry Christmas. I miss not seeing you at scouts you missed a great round table tonight :)
K that pyramid is fantastic! Judy has good taste!
cute fam pics! I love the one with just you and chad and the kids. SOOO CUTE! who took these?
Post a Comment