
Just wanted to wish Brandee a Happy Birthday today! Brandee and I have been through some painful experiences this year that I would defintley say have brought us closer. Couldn't have done it without you sister. We'll just say it involved waxing and end it at that. Anyway she is a great friend who I hope well always be a close one. Sorry but this picture makes me happy and I'm putting it on again cause Brandee is a total hottie in it. She is the man the far left. She also married the guy/girl sitting on her lap so it makes it even that much more special.
Happy Birthday Girly love ya!
{Here's another picture so you can see what she really looks likeShe is on the left in the front}
7 comments:
HB Brandee! Hope you had a fabulous day! You share a birthday with my Madeleine.
I laughed out loud!! That picture of Kevin...he's got to love you for posting that on the internet!!! You girls were all hot even when you dressed up as dudes!! Happy Birthday Brandee!
I LOVE the prom pic. Happy Birthday Brandee!!!
Happy happy Brandee! I must say that the pic of you and your man on Maleas blog is GORGEOUS!!!!
you hottie!
Thanks Annie - Love ya!
That hs pic is the best! You all are hottee supermodels!
It's our favorite Santa.. That is a cute picture of the kids. I also love the picture of you hot girls & guys. Happy Birthday Brandee!! Good Times.. You guys have a Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment