Friday, December 19, 2008

More Snow





I'm not sure how much snow we gotten, but it seems like a lot. The kids waited all day for Chad to come home and help the make a snowman. I'm pretty sure this is the biggest we've made yet!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

jaesi said...

man....it made me for a minute want to be in san gorge and lick the ground...but only for a minute....

Jami Hansen said...

That is a big snowman. I want the snow to stay. I'm mad cause our snowman is melting...Hallie is making me cold looking at the picture of her laying in the snow. Cute pictures...

Jami Hansen said...

By the way very cute Christmas cards. All 4 of them very very cute...

Lesley said...

That snowman is huge!

Malea Ellett said...

Holy cow, it's huge!!! That's awesome

The Wallis Family said...

Hope they had fun in the snow.How did you make the snowman?fromGarrett?????walis

Jennie Minor said...

Love that it snowed so much in SG and that school got canceled! Love the snowman too!