My kids are loving the snow we are getting. I'll admit I kindof like it too, but only for a few days. Hopefully that's all it will be. I won't complain too much after seeing all the snow Abby and Brooke posted on their blogs. Hope you are all enjoying this fun Holiday Season!

Luke was so happy to see snow, but when it melted he was pretty upset. He told Chad the wind blew it away.

Hallie was so happy to finally get to wear her W.T. handme-down snowboats in some actual snow.

Hals watching day two of snowfall.
1 comment:
I seriously can't believe the weather you guys are getting out there! It is nice and "warm" (for winter) here in DC. The worst we've gotten is rain, and not even that much of it. My little brother said it is snowing in Vegas too. Craziness!
Post a Comment