
I'm a little slow at putting up pictures from Thanksgiving but I had to wait and steal them from Amber. She is my photographer. We had Thanksgiving at my Aunt Laurie's this year. She is such a great party thrower. It was awesome until Hallie and Tanner jumped through a glass coffee table. Only a few stitches came out of that disaster. I felt so bad about her table but glad the kids came out with out some serious cuts. Now onto Christmas!
3 comments:
Looks like fun...I love the turkey hats! Did you guys make those?? Cute. That's scary 'bout the whole coffee table incident! I bet that was great :) BTW, your glasses are cute! I've been meaning to ask ya...do you have to have your dr. order them or call them or something with your prescription? Or do you just put it in yourself? I'm in DESPERATE need for new glasses!!
Annie, is it really you? Your kids are adorable! Seriously, they are so cute. I'm so glad i found you!
Is Hallie alright? Looks like a fun Thankgiving. It was so good seeing you girls. You girls are so cute. We need to go to lunch or something. I either run into you at Christensen's or church.
Post a Comment