Tuesday, January 13, 2009

CTR Power


Luke got his first CTR ring on Sunday. He has been proudly wearing it around.
He LOVES it to say the least. We asked him if he knew what CTR meant and he
said " CHOOSE THE RIGHT ". Chad and I were both beaming when he said it.
I love this little guy!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mike and Debbie said...

Such a right of passage! What a cutie and growing up so fast!

Amy said...

too cute, Kaden is so excited too:) are they in the same class?

Jennie Minor said...

oh I LOVE HIM! He is adorable! Come visit soon please?!

Heather T. said...

Yay for Luke!!! He looks so proud!

levilacyeaston said...

I remember how cool I thought I was when I got my first CTR ring. I am sure he just treasures that thing. That is so cute.