Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hallie & Carly's photoshot





Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

jaesi said...

beauitfulest girlies in the world.

Lindsay Ann said...

Your pics are so cute and I love your confessions post below! Where do you get your darling blog backgrounds? I'm getting sick of mine.

bows and more said...

What beautiful girls! Hallie is so cute I noticed she loved to dance as she did twirls in nursery what a cutie pie! Hey I am doing a open house this week for my hair accessories! I am going to have really good deals so you should come and check it out and bring all your friends with little girls along too! It should be a fun girls night out! It is going to be Thursday Jan 22 at my house from 5-9pm hope you can make it! Take care! Kelsi

Kena said...

Seriously beautiful girls!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Could they be any cuter? I am pretty sure that Hallie was made to be photographed.

Lisha said...

I loved catching up on your blog. Your confessions are great! What cute pictures of Hallie! So fun that she's a little dancer. And Luke and his CTR ring, too cute! I wish I lived in St. George and we could play with our kids together. :( Someday....

Whitney and Chris said...

I love the pictures! Hallie is adorable! I started ballet when I was tiny and loved it! There's nothing better than watching the little ones run around the stage at the recitals!

bows and more said...

Ok change of plans it is on sat! Hope you get this I sent you a email too! but I will call you tomorrow too to make sure! I don't want you to come tomorrow when it is sat!

~It's a Girl Thing ~

Open house/girls day out!

When: Saturday, Jan,24,2009

Where: Kelsi's House

3650 Price Hills Drive (In Desert Hills Subdivision)

Time: 12pm-6pm



Lots of fun stuff to doll your little princess up in!

Great deals! And cleareance items too!

This is one you don't want to miss!

Hope to see you there!

Tell your friends and family anyone who loves to

doll up their girly girls!

Dalton Family said...

I love little girls! I saw this totally cute tutu last week and wanted it for Sami she looked so cute but its not the same as when they are a toddler! I need another little girl! Your kids are so cute!

The Wallis Family said...

Hallie is so cute!Were did you get that dress?