Thursday, January 15, 2009

I will confess...

I'm bored and the hubby is working late so what should I do with my time? Maybe blog a little...

I will confess:
I was very excited to have my "Tiny Dancer" start ballet. Cutest class ever! it is called "2 much fun". It's all 2 year olds and they dance, dress up, and have a tea party. I was a little worried that Hallie would be nervous but I'm not exaggerating when I tell you the little miss marched in the dance studio like she owned the place, threw off her coat and was ready to start dancing that instant. It was priceless, one of the other teachers was giggling with me.

Leave it to Malea to take such perfect pictures. These are the only 2 I've seen so you'll be seeing more pics of my Tiny Dancer.



I will confess that I am sick of Chad working late all week, and even {well almost} more sick of his Scout Master calling. I think 2 years is enough of that calling...
I know I shouldn't be complaining about him having too much work when we are in this retarded recession (that better end soon!) and some people don't have any work.

I will confess that I am finally getting the hang of staying home more, and eating out less. My lunch partner/partner in crime/bestie/Sister got a job so that helps me not be tempted. ( Sorry Am I know you hate having a job even though it's only an hour a day)

I will confess that I can barely move after a very intense Zumba class last night. I haven't done squats since..{have I ever done squats?} anyway we did a whole lot of them last night and it hurts. A good hurt though, right?

I will confess that I really want to win Mindi's blog giveaway but I know I won't since at least 200 hundred people entered. Look at the prize

click here to enter or don't so I can have a better chance at winning. :)

I will confess that I'm a complete wuss to the cold. The weather has been nice that past couple of days, but there were a few there that I thought I was going to freeze to death. One of those days I had my big coat on with the furry Eskimo looking hood, a beanie, long john G's, and my fake UGGs and I was still freezing! I took my Grandma to Olive Garden that day and I could hear people making fun of my "I just walked off the ski lift look". I didn't care in the least! I'd rather be warm! Here's a picture... just minus the gloves and snowboarding pants.. oh and there wasn't any snow.


I will confess that I love Valentine's Day. I love decorating for it and all the candy and excitement it creates. Luke is excited to and ever since I put my decor up he keeps asking me if it's Valentines day yet.

I will confess that I miss my Sister Susie. She is so fun to be around, and always helps motivate me. She is a go getter and always achieves the goals she sets out to do.
We are only two years apart, and everything we do always turns into a competition. We used to walk at the track, but after to the first lap it always turned into intense speed walking, and we always would end up throwing elbows to beat the other. I wish she lived here.

{she's on some kind of green diet..yuck!}
I will confess that I love LDS romance novels. I read them all the time. This bugs Chad and he now calls them "Mormon Porn" he thinks they are bad/naughty he is so wrong.
I will confess that all I want to do right now is go have a warm bubble bath but the two monkeys will want to come and join me and as much as I like getting jumped on and splashed on I'll pass.
Ok enough confessions for one night...

8 comments:

Christina P. said...

Your little dancing girl is so cute!! I can't wait for Cohlee to be able to do it. Hopefully she won't have my rhythm. I so hear you on the whole coldness thing!! Are we wussy or what? And I have a great cure for the whole eating out too much thing....have more kids! I never eat out, get out or work out...btw, what is ZUMBA? I keep hearing about it. Also, I need to spice up my life, what kind of "Mormon Porn" is it that you are reading?? Maybe I can check some out of the Annie Library...Can you tell I haven't had much adult interaction today, sorry about babbling on and on!!

Aleisha said...

I love this post Annie!! You are so funny. You should be at my house when Jason steals my Twilight book that I am reading and put in his own "pornish" words in there. It is funny that Chad says that. THey are SO WRONG. ha ha ha

I miss Zumba! I need to get my butt there. Jason is working in Vegas so I'd have to leave my kids alone and I don't like to do that at night. Bummer!

[BrookeO] said...

K. I love this post.
Totally laughing...needed that, thanks!

candice said...

YOu are hilarious Annie. Where did Susi go? I wish i lived closer to my sister too, or anyone in my family for that matter! :) Hang in there, Chad won't be working such long hours forever.

Amy said...

im so jealous of your pictures, they are always so amazing, actaully its probably just your little girl, she makes them that way! what a doll! cant wait to do that with mine!

Malea Ellett said...

i love you!!!
awesome post!!!!!
you do have awesome sisters!!!!
and a gorgeous little girl!!!!!!

Jennie Minor said...

I too love this post. I think that we all should do a little confession post here and there. But I have a little too many to post I think...:) And cute AMAZING pics of the little dancers! They are beautiful. I am dying to have Malea take my kids pics. When I come to SG next I am scheduling a shoot with her!

Bloggie McBlogster said...

Annie,

Thanks for the sweet post. I miss you and the family, too. It's amazing how much we loved to fight growing up and now I always have fun when I see you.

My diet is awesome! I'm going to make a green smoothie for you sometime and you will be a believer. I feel great and I am very lean and mean these days.

Miss you too,

Susie Jane