As some of you may know it's like WWF trying to get Hallie dressed and her hair done. Amber was over her flat ironing Carly's hair and Hallie wanted hers done too. MIRACLE! So I held my breath and watched her let Amber flat iron and braid her hair. She looked so pretty and grown up. I don't realize how long her hair is because it's naturally curly and she's never let me straighten it. Also did you notice she is without her beloved binkie? Yep we are going on 3 weeks with out the bink. It was a nightmare the first 2 nights, and she sure is chatty and a bit meaner. But hey I was tired of looking at that dang thing. Isn't it sad the things that excite me.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Little Miss is growing up...
As some of you may know it's like WWF trying to get Hallie dressed and her hair done. Amber was over her flat ironing Carly's hair and Hallie wanted hers done too. MIRACLE! So I held my breath and watched her let Amber flat iron and braid her hair. She looked so pretty and grown up. I don't realize how long her hair is because it's naturally curly and she's never let me straighten it. Also did you notice she is without her beloved binkie? Yep we are going on 3 weeks with out the bink. It was a nightmare the first 2 nights, and she sure is chatty and a bit meaner. But hey I was tired of looking at that dang thing. Isn't it sad the things that excite me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
She is adorable!! What a cute little girl you have. She does look way older with her hair straight. We need to get together!!!
Look at her hair! It's getting so long. She is such a cutie!!
What a darling! She's so cute Annie! Funny, I'd LOVE my girls to have natural curl in their hair...its all stick-straight for my girlies :(
What a beauty! I love her hair she is so pretty and so grown up! No more binkie yeahhh! I guess that means it's time for another one ha ha!
baby that is!
I LOVE her hair! I can't wait for Aubrey's to be that long. BTW, have you started potty-training yet? When? How?...... I am gearing up for it here soon. I just want to get it done! Two kids in diapers is getting old!!
I too do the WWF in the mornings. When will they be old enough to do it on their own. Nevah!
so cute! love that girl!
she is a total beauty, ya i get excited about small things too, isnt it great? i will need binkie tips from you in about a year!! (but their so dang cute)
LOVE her hair! She is getting so big! and so dang cute! You guys are going to be in trouble. :)
How did you get the binky away? just not let her have it? Guess that means she is getting to be a big girl, and I agree with you friend...time for another baby? :) But first we need to take a girls trip like we keep saying we should do1?!?
Oh you are in for it!! Could she be any cuter, total babe.
Post a Comment