thoughts of a flighty woman
Holy crap! I haven't done a new year's resolution (yet) - but that sounds like exactly what I need to have mine be! Good luck!
what? another friend named Jayci! sweet.man oh man is this the resolutions of resolutions...good luck! I really need this one too...
What a great idea.....
Good for you! Yea, this needs to be on my list too...here's to tryin!
good new years resolution! I should make one but they are always the same thing and I swear I never keep it so why disapoint myself? :)
I'll second that one!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Holy crap! I haven't done a new year's resolution (yet) - but that sounds like exactly what I need to have mine be! Good luck!
what? another friend named Jayci! sweet.
man oh man is this the resolutions of resolutions...
good luck! I really need this one too...
What a great idea.....
Good for you! Yea, this needs to be on my list too...here's to tryin!
good new years resolution! I should make one but they are always the same thing and I swear I never keep it so why disapoint myself? :)
good new years resolution! I should make one but they are always the same thing and I swear I never keep it so why disapoint myself? :)
I'll second that one!
Post a Comment