It is Jennie's big day today and I wanted to wish her the happiest birthday! She is one of my besties from back in high school and I love her to death. She is such a great example to me. I've always admired her drive.. She is one of those people who sets a goal usually a tough one and achieves it. Like the St.G marathon. I laughed when she said she wanted to run it and I laughed even harder when she told me she wanted me to join her. She totally kicked butt too! What a girl. I wish she didn't live so far away, though it is fun to visit her in her posh O.C. habitat. I dream of driving one of her BMWs. (Her in laws own a BMW dealer) Oh the life. Anyway I hope you are have a good day! Love ya girl!

4 comments:
HB Jennie! You know I love you! Wish you were celebrating with us.
Oh thanks Annie! I love you too, and please do come and visit me soon! I need my girls here to play with me...:)
Happy Birthday Jennie!!!
Oh Jennie, she is da' bomb!
Post a Comment