Saturday, February 21, 2009

Yeah!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
On Sunday Hallie found a pair of My Little Pony underwear. She put them on a decided she wasn't going to wear a diaper anymore. I figured no way, she is only 2 1/2 I'm not going to get excited yet. Well the little lady has proven me wrong. She is totally potty trained! Love it! (still can't believe it) no more diapers for me. That was a piece of cake compared to Luke. I can't get over how cute those tiny little underwear are. :)

4 comments:

Lisha said...

Wow! I am impressed. I need to go get some My Little Pony underwear I guess. I have been gearing up for potty training Aubrey since the first of the year, but we have been busy and I haven't taken the time to do it. I am going to wait until April because we have a couple of trips coming up and I don't want to deal with it while out of town. I am going to call you when I decide to do it. Way to go Hallie!

Meladie said...

That sounds exactly like my little Emilee! Isn't it the BEST!?! Way to go Hallie! That's such a happy day.

Jennie Minor said...

go Hallie! I am so impressed with her!

Christina P. said...

I think that means its time to work on baby #3!! If you wait too long, you might get used to no diaper duty. If you ever miss it, come on over. I still have 2 in diapers! There is always one who needs changing!