

Just wanted to give a bday shout out to Jen! I just found this picture from our last girls trip before I got married and she headed off on her mission. We went to Cali to a concert with Katie and Mckell. I can't remember what concert because I seem to be losing my marbles but I do remember having a lot of fun. :) Jen is the bestest she is so easy going and fun. High school would have sucked without her. I think we were the only 2 out of our friends who didn't have steady BF so, so we stuck together. We traveled to Roosevelt all the time ate way too many shaved ices and got beat up by her little brother way too much. Good times! Love ya Princess Jen! Hope you are having a fantastic day!

3 comments:
Thanks Turn! I had almost forgotten about that road trip. It was some crazy punk concert that I can't believe I even went to. Love the pic! When are you coming up for another Girls Weekend?
Happy Birthday Jen!!!!!!!!!!!!
happy bday Jen! Hope it was a good one!
Post a Comment