you decide at the last minute that you need a little getaway with the hubby...
head to Vegas and eat at your favorite restaurant PF Chang's.
Then hit a BYU basketball game at the Thomas and Mack (unfortunately they lost).


Then you hit your 5 star hotel that you scored on priceline for $125 and feel like a
ROCKSTAR.

Trump towers oodalallie nicest hotel I've ever stepped foot in! Our room was bigger than
my first apartment. Full kitchen, 2 huge bathrooms,2 flat screen TVS, and a
separate bedroom with a view of the strip. Everything was Fantastic until about
midnight when the trains started passing our hotel and blowing their horn 5 different times! Crappy!


The next day we hit some shopping and The Cheesecake Factory. Have you ladies been to
the somewhat new Town Center shopping just off the strip? I think that is my favorite new
shopping center! So dang cute and great stores.
head to Vegas and eat at your favorite restaurant PF Chang's.
Then hit a BYU basketball game at the Thomas and Mack (unfortunately they lost).
Then you hit your 5 star hotel that you scored on priceline for $125 and feel like a
ROCKSTAR.
Trump towers oodalallie nicest hotel I've ever stepped foot in! Our room was bigger than
my first apartment. Full kitchen, 2 huge bathrooms,2 flat screen TVS, and a
separate bedroom with a view of the strip. Everything was Fantastic until about
midnight when the trains started passing our hotel and blowing their horn 5 different times! Crappy!
The next day we hit some shopping and The Cheesecake Factory. Have you ladies been to
the somewhat new Town Center shopping just off the strip? I think that is my favorite new
shopping center! So dang cute and great stores.

10 comments:
Wow that sounds like so much fun!!! I would love to do that.
whatever!!! I'm totally jealous! sooooooooo fun! you guys are so cute!!!
Oh so fun! I'm glad you all got to get away! Score on the hotel, but yup, crappy about the trains. You'd think a 5 star would sound proof a little better!
P.S. You've just made me really sad by mentioning PF Changs and Cheesecake Factory...
I'm so jealous!!! P.F changs AND the Cheesecake Factory!?! YUMMY! Oh, and awesome deal on the hotel! Looks like you guys had fun.
FUN!!!! Can you say girls trip!!!!
wow im jealous too:) how fun!
holy cow.. when you said the hotel was nice i didn't think you meant THAT nice!!! sweet deal! (minus the trains of course) such fun!
That hotel was awesome! I am glad you got to get away! Too bad about the trains that sucks! I guess you should not have gone to bed that early lol!
so jealous! lucky duck!!!!
how fun! Getting away is the best!
Post a Comment