Sunday, March 1, 2009

What a relief!


I am so glad last week is over! What a crazy week! Amber and I had to tie a quilt and make a wedding cake all within the week and I am exhausted! The cake turned out pretty good. I'm still having a hard time making the fondant really smooth and bump free. But hey this is only are second wedding cake and we are cheap. We were just glad that lights were dimmed at the reception.

17 comments:

Bethany said...

Hey Thats pretty good!

BTW I only got 3 celeb baby names right :(

Burnett Family said...

WOW, Love the cake. I've always wanted to take a cake decorating class. Maybe some day? Now I know who to call when we need a cake:)

Jennie Minor said...

You have serious talent and should open your own cake place! Will you please make a yummy cake for me when I come to SG next month??

Christina P. said...

I think that looks awesome! I have heard the fondant is hard to master!

Aleisha said...

Wow!! I am impressed! It looks so great. Good work!

Mike and Debbie said...

Umm...hello, that cake looks perfect! I'm totally impressed with your skills!

Meladie said...

That cake looks perfect! Wow, you guys are great!

Jayci said...

I'm so impressed with the cake making skills! Do you love doing it? I think it looks like tons of fun.

Lisha said...

Awesome Annie! You do have skills. Great job!!

Megal said...

Wow Annie. You did a great job. Very impressed by your mad skills.

[BrookeO] said...

Dude. You are good!

brandee williams said...

It turned out sooo beautiful! I think the ribbon turned out cute!

Malea Ellett said...

Ooooh!!! I LOVE it!!!! As always, you guys are sooo good! Only 3 more months until I call on you again!!!

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

Ok, I am seriously impressed!! You guys are amazing cake decoraters!

Amy said...

Good Job Annie! So Cute!

russandkatie said...

that cake is so beautiful!

Jennie Minor said...

can you teach me how to do that? I want to master it! PLEASE???