Saturday, April 11, 2009

Minors came to visit!




We had company this week which is rare for us since all of our family live close. Jennie and her two cute kids came. {I could steal that little Adi she is the happiest baby!} We had a good time eating lots of yummy food. Since Jennie moved to Cali we had to hit all the local favorites. Chad took the boys fishing and rabbit hunting, so the girls enjoyed a little TLC. We went and got pedicures and then ate a million rolls at Texas Roadhouse. {well I ate a million}. We also had Malea take all the kids pictures which I can't wait to see. {That will be my next post}. Now it's time to got to Cali if Jennie will have us. Good times!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennie Minor said...

it was a lot of fun! thnx for letting us come and stay. Come to Cali anytime!!!