Those pictures are awesome!!! I want to get some of those skirts for my girls...seriously. Where'd you get it? Oh, and I would LOVE to come down and hang out a day. My kids already had their spring break :( but school only has a little bit left and then let's FOR SURE plan sometime. It'd be way fun to catch up!
So SO Cute! What darling little girls! And those skirts are to die for! That flower worked great too! I love how the tulle photographs! I can't wait to do your party it is going to be fum! Thanks for being patient with me!
9 comments:
Love the pics! I can't wait to get the ones of my kids!
Those pictures are awesome!!! I want to get some of those skirts for my girls...seriously. Where'd you get it? Oh, and I would LOVE to come down and hang out a day. My kids already had their spring break :( but school only has a little bit left and then let's FOR SURE plan sometime. It'd be way fun to catch up!
Every time I see pics that Malea has done I say "they cant get any better" and they ALWAYS do.
These are adorable.
Who is that cuuuute baby?
I need some pics like that when I come out....(which hopefully is sooooon. damn.
So SO Cute! What darling little girls! And those skirts are to die for! That flower worked great too! I love how the tulle photographs! I can't wait to do your party it is going to be fum! Thanks for being patient with me!
I meant fun! Sorry! And I am so going to add these pictures to my blog!
Those pictures are amazing! Cutest little girls/baby ever! Did you guys make those cute skirts?
Darling! Love them all!
xo
I'm LOVING all of these! They are perfect!
Wow Annie, those are beautiful pics!!!
Post a Comment