Aren't these skirts darling? Hallie thinks it is the most fantastic thing. She spins and jumps and dances in it. With all the ruffles it is the perfect twirl skirt... {Pictures by Tickled Pink} Thanks Malea love them as always!
She looks so sweet which she is some of the time, but if she pees on my carpet one more time....I just might give her away.
I love the pettiskirts too! Where did you get yours? I got a white one for madsy's baptism outfit online, but I'm wondering if you got yours somewhere around here. Hallie is so photogenic!
8 comments:
ADORABLE! Oh, and that skirt is pretty cute too :)
I love the pettiskirts too! Where did you get yours? I got a white one for madsy's baptism outfit online, but I'm wondering if you got yours somewhere around here. Hallie is so photogenic!
She is so cute! I will take her if you want to give her away! Where did you get the skirt?
Oh adorable. And oh how I need a sess with M.
Love her. She is so good at taking pictures! Soooooo cute!
I will take her!!!!
She is a doll and the pictures are adorable! Call me next week and let's do lunch or something
Stinkin' cute Annie!
Post a Comment