
I'm a little slow ok a lot at posting this... Last Saturday Chad and I had some fun. We went on a ride oh his brother's Harley. Way fun, but I needed some goggles or something my eyes were running like crazy. (crappy camera phone pics).
We also became a Great Aunt & Great Uncle... Way too early! And I say that because Chad's niece is too young to have a baby... 17 . I think that says enough.

Saturday night we went to the Boy's Like Girls concert. Way fun... way too many teeny bops standing on everyone to get as close as possible to the band. They were great live.
3 comments:
Looks like you have been having so much fun lately! I'm jealous!
Look at you all livin' it up! I love it! Ahh...concerts...I miss them :). So fun! You guys are such a cute couple!!
How Fun!!! I still need to have Jason take me on his Dad's harley! When the heck are we going to hang out again??? I need a playdate again. :) Call me!
Post a Comment