It's getting to be too hot in good ol' St.G. Not my favorite. :( Wish it would stay 80 degrees and I'd be one happy camper. We had to cool off on Saturday, so it was time to drag the kiddie pool out.
Aww...how fun. Your kids are seriously so cute! Yea, I agree....I think St.G. gets a little TOO hot! That's when you call me and come up to here for a day!
4 comments:
Gotta love the inflatable kiddie pool! I buy one every year. I almost bought one the other day, but put it back. Now I wish I hadn't!
Aww...how fun. Your kids are seriously so cute! Yea, I agree....I think St.G. gets a little TOO hot! That's when you call me and come up to here for a day!
alrighty chicka...its time to play...eat...gossip...and drink some diet coke. How about next week?
Annie-
Where did you get Hallie's pink tutu/skirt in the top photo. It's so cute!
Post a Comment