Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Camping Pine Valley










We enjoyed a nice weekend in the mountains. Full of fishing, lots of rain and even more singing. Thankfully we were in our toy hauler so we didn't get wet. We headed up to Pinto Saturday morning to watch my nephew Kaden finish the Trek. I felt really bad for those guys with all the rain that morning. I would have never cut it as a pioneer. It was very touching to watch those kids come in pushing handcarts and singing hymns. Would a bunch of amazing kids!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisha said...

Oh how I miss Pine Valley!! I love that place!! So fun you went camping! :)

Amy said...

how fun, i was suppose to go up there and watch them come in, but went to Powell. i bet it was fun to see all that.... and be glad it wasnt me:)