Sunday, June 28, 2009

Seriously?


If you haven't seen The Proposal yet, get going ladies! Ahhhh I laughed so much during this movie my cheeks hurt. Loved it! I'm sure a lot of that had to do with Ryan Reynolds and Kevin (small white dog). Love his dry humor and man he's hot! I stole this picture off Mindi's blog check out his abs! I will confess I saw the movie twice last week. Went once with Amber then had to take Chad to it.

12 comments:

The Wallis Family said...

He's totally HOT!!! Loved the movie!

russandkatie said...

I have heard from several people that this is such a good movie, I guess I better go.

And yes we do have a pool in our backyard and I don't know what I would do without it :)

[BrookeO] said...

I've gotta go!!

[BrookeO] said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen K said...

I went twice last week too. I thought it was great. The second time I went with my mom, grandma, Katie & Mikelle. It got to the part where they run into each other naked and my grandma said in her not so quiet voice "Now I see why Jen wanted to come see this again." Haha.

Cari said...

I LOVED it too!!! Definitely taking Sean this week!

carly k said...

I love Ryan Reynolds! I am way excited to see this!

Christina P. said...

Yummy! I have never thought of him as a hottie, but he is sizzling! Ha ha!

Jessica Reeves said...

Hey, I was blog stalking and found your blog! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see this movie! He is SO hot! I haven't been to a movie for 6 months! I wonder if my little guy could handle it!

Jessica Reeves said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica Reeves said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennie Minor said...

I haven't seen it yet! and I am LOVING the pic! :)