Tuesday, July 7, 2009

3 digits

are just way too hot for me! We have been lucky for a late start at the summer temps. Now all we want to do is this....





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mindi said...

i know it's been forEVER since i left a comment, but i just want you to know i still look at every. single. post.

i love the matching roxy swimmingsuits, by the way! adorable!

Meladie said...

I bet! I'm hot up here...I can't imagine St. G. right now!! Ok, those cakes you and Amber made are AWESOME!! Seriously, they are adorable. You guys do a great job! And I love the matching Roxy swimsuits too, too cute!

bows and more said...

Looks like fun! I am so with you on the hot weather! Time to swim swim and swim some more! Ok I love your B-day cakes you are one crafty chick! Come over and see me I need to give you some more stuff!